Sunday, September 02, 2007

Muhammad the Dog


Cartoon Wars II: Sweden

This time it's one cartoon by an artist named Lars Vilks. Gates of Vienna has a round-up as well as news that Swedish newspapers and the Swedish government are standing firm against jihadist intimidation. So far Pakistan, Afghanistan and Egypt (all U.S. allies and recipients of billions in aid) have each weighed in with "outrage" at this "irresponsible and offensive" provocation. And it's not even a good cartoon.

To show support for my Swedish brethren I'll join the fray on my obscure little blog with more simple and stupid Muhammad cartoons. This one I call Muhammad with Dog's Head. Other cartoons will follow as I finish them.

If you like this one please copy and post it wherever you want. Or just link here.

My cartoons from Cartoon Wars I: Denmark can be found here. Feel free to leave comments or email me at thomasthewraith@gmail.com. Comments and emails may be posted if they are amusing, threatening or just plain weird.

Keyboard jihadists take note: I'm holding my most offensive drawing in reserve. Threats and incoherent anger in the comments only encourage me to post it.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Mjolnir said...

Thomas, I applaud you. I was considering doing the exact same thing at my (even more obscure)blog as well. Kudos!

9:25 AM  
Blogger Larry said...

Can you paint a Muhammad Dog licking his own balls?

10:17 AM  
Blogger bosniansoulja said...

WOW u really dont have a life u fucking faggs its gonna be funny wen every night u have to go into hide out like ur sweedish funny man all u are fags and i hope get killed fuckin pussies i hope in life i can beat ur asses...faggets...

3:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home