Saturday, March 04, 2006

New York Times: Just Convert and Get It Over With

Buried in this puff-piece about an Egyptian imam in Brooklyn is this classic NYT dhimmi sentence.
Like many of their faithful, most imams in the United States come from abroad. They are recruited primarily for their knowledge of the Koran and the language in which it was revealed, Arabic.
Written! Written! The Koran is a book and it was written, not revealed. The Koran didn't pre-exist Muhammad. It wasn't found whole and complete like some natural phenomenom. Books are written by people.

What a cringing, spineless bunch of turds. The reporters and editors should just convert and get it over with.

Update: You can write the New York Times' Public Editor at public@nytimes.com. You can write the newsroom directly at nytnews@nytimes.com.

5 Comments:

Blogger Wiccan said...

Hey there I am here just had work to do for school. Getting a Batchelors in Business Administration. Funny the stuff you learn in there about ethics.. anyways.
yeah the Koran was Written by humans who are failable and have their own agendas. So either this mohammad got information from aliens or he was on some shrooms. Some major hallusionations there.

9:35 PM  
Blogger Saleem Juma said...

The bible was written by humans to so therefore failable if I put it your way, let me lay it out, there is no son of god, Jesus was never divine and his name was Prophet Isa, Muhammed is divine and therefoe the Quran is divine and ten times better than the bible because it was not tampered with by the romans.

12:04 PM  
Blogger Wiccan said...

and you are not telling me anything new about Jesus. I am an atheist wiccan. Muhammad was a terrorist murdering innocent people who were non believers and a pediphile fucking a 9 year old! Divine my ass. I wipe the Koran on my ass! It is divine enough for my shit!

5:11 PM  
Blogger Saleem Juma said...

Shut the hell up you little cocksucker Wiccan! I used Yo momma to wipe my ass this mourning you fucking little athiest. Your a murdering bastard.

7:37 AM  
Blogger Pastorius said...

Thomas ,

This is a thought-provoking comments thread.

Hope to see you back at IBA soon. You are among my favorite writers you know.

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home