Wednesday, February 01, 2006

No Apologies. Get Used to It.

I've gotten a few threatening comments and emails and even a few people trying to convert me (which you can imagine is a pretty hopeless cause). And I can tell from Sitemeter that my traffic is way up, 40 or 50 times what is normal. What's more, I can tell that lots of these are visitors from Muslim countries. Let's just say they are not being directed here from links in the comments section of Little Green Footballs or the Infidel Bloggers Alliance.

No, my Muslim viewers are being finding the Wraith through search engines. Hold that thought for a moment. These people in the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, or Turkey for example, are finding this site because they are searching for cartoons. Sitemeter provides the search terms that link viewers. For example, "Jyllands-Posten muhammed", "danish muhammad cartoon", "muhammad cartoon row". So Muslims in Islamic countries are cruising the Internet looking for images that the know will offend them. Lo and behold when they find this site - they're offended.

I'm not sorry. I will never apologies. You can't boycott me or have me fired. I'm not subject to political pressure. (Ahh the joys of anonymity.) If you don't want to be offended by my images then good Lord people, STOP LOOKING FOR THEM. Do you have shit for brains? Lots of images offend me and therefore I don't spend my free time looking for them on the Internet.

I'm not broadcasting my cartoons across the world. I'm not sticking them on buses and billboards. If you don't look for them you won't find them. What kind of masochistic retards look for things to offend them so deeply that they have to resort to threatening total strangers? It's stunning.

I don't comprehend the mindset of these people and I don't want to. You can take your threats and your attempts at intimidation and cram them in a hog's rectum. Grow the hell up. The world is not going to treat Islam like it's a fragile piece of antique glass. I'm not going to respect Islam because millions of people believe it. Millions of people believe in alien probing and astrology too and I think they're both horseshit. I once had a woman tell me that she could see the aura around trees. I told her to seek medical attention. I don't respect the beliefs of most people, much less escapees from the 14th century who worship a rock in a cube. And guess what? I respect Islam even less (if that's possible) every time some dung for brains sends my an incoherent threat.

If you want to threaten me at least put some effort into it. Show some style and wit. Oh wait, wit isn't popular with Muslims. I forgot. There is no humor in Islam.

9 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

I read your blog and i really enjoy reading it! Come see mine http://annabow232.blogspot.com

8:26 PM  
Blogger Pastorius said...

You know, Thomas, I think Anna might like you.

Anyway, well put. I commented in a post yesterday that the Palestinian government is not a Democracy, but is, instead, a BDSM dungeon posing as a government.

You point out here that Muslims seek out having their delicate sensitive natures bludgeoned by us bull-in-a-china-shop infidels.

Good point.

I think it is becoming obvious that Muslims have a seriously sick masochistic streak. It explains the blood sacrifices, the Sharia, the denial of sexuality, the austere life of the Jihadi, the living in the desert, the denial of education, and fun, and everything but hatred of the infidel and the Jew.

8:51 PM  
Blogger speed_demon said...

Well, Islam, like all other religions, should be respected, worshipped and cherished. Whatever they do is up to them and as long as they do not issue threats, kill infidels and hate Jews, it's all good.

It's when they stepped over the boundaries they become annoying.

Islam is in the exact same situation as what Jesuits were few centuries ago. They came to the New World, spread disease, preach, all in the name of Jesus Christ (or the Pope). However, we're in a modern world now and the situation is drastically different. Muslims should wake up and be more tolerate to what other people do. They should not issue threats just because people are critical over their religion. That ain't no right!

3:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely brilliant!

It is about time we stood up for our beliefs. It is time we stop letting Muslims (or any other religion, cult, or whacko group) stop bullying us into respecting their beliefs. If you want my respect, you have to respect me and show respect for others.

For some reason, Muslims think they can use our governments and courts to order us to respect them. They just don't get it. Respect comes from within. You cannot force others to respect you, because you are disrespecting them when you do so.

Freedom of speech, and therefore freedom itself is in grave danger unless we stand up for what we believe in!

1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

speed_demon

their holy book teaches to kill all nn believer or infidels or kafirs! wat do u mean its not a religion to be respected it is a cult which has to be stopped b4 its too late!

www.faithfreedom.org

8:19 AM  
Anonymous Thankful to be a Muslim said...

does quran really say that? i'm curios coz i myself haven't heard that.

please give the surah and which verse it is.

3:12 PM  
Anonymous lilian dorn said...

So what?
I'm a Muslim and I don't feel offended by a bunch of pictures. I do believe as Chirac put it that you should exercise freedom of expression in a manner that is respectful of others and their beliefs. This applies to everyone.
As to some of the comments on Muslims.. I've never prayed to have anyone killed because they're not Muslims. I've never ever had to recite any of the stuff someone wrote down here. Well, maybe some people who call themselves Muslims do that, I've never known any but I guess there are idiots, unrespectful and dangerous people everywhere beyond religion or atheism.
A lot of people just don't want to think. It's much more fun to stick standard fashionable anti Muslim stuff on here. It's OK, it's your right to make sense or talk nonsense and mine to let you know before I pass you by. I'm not a masochist either and didn't even look at the pictures you've got on your site, I saw them in the papers. I only checked some of your comments.
Anyway, each to their own. Democracy is for sure lacking in Arabic countries but this goes beyond religion, it's about politics and money. I think you can work it out with a little thinking.
As to education and fun, I have both like anybody else. You must know some really strange Muslims. It's true to say that some so called Islamic Schools are Islamic by name only but they're a minority, like prostitutes in Western countries.
I guess anyone can call themselves anything and there are tedious uneducated Muslims and non Muslims.
But for the time being, your fashion site is what people want. We want Muslim terrorists and we want to show the world that Islam is synonymous for Violence. Might change the trend to Atheist Killers one day or How Atheism is a fallacy that leads to anarchy. Whatever. The Show must go on.

4:10 PM  
Anonymous rusty said...

To:Thankful to be a muslim In truth, only the infidels that act against Islam are to be put to death.. right? I'm sure you can quote the right text.


lilian dorn:
"A lot of people just don't want to think."
...bunch of thinking in the middle...
"but they're a minority, like prostitutes in Western countries."
...debunking of antiquated theories, and future analysis...
"Whatever. The Show must go on."
lilian... be concrete!

"I do believe as Chirac put it that you should exercise freedom of expression in a manner that is respectful of others and their beliefs. This applies to everyone." Almost everyone thinks "should" I think the issue is... what to do when those that aren't respectful open their mouths?

2:40 AM  
Blogger Jonathan said...

You can critizise, but you can also show respect

www.irespectislam.com

5:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home