Monday, February 20, 2006

Another Charming Email from a Devout, Peace-Loving Reader

I use the word 'reader' loosely since this person seems semi-literate at best.
u know what fuck u ... u motherfucker who drew this... and u know what? go fuck urself or something instead of messing with our beliefs... and listen baby .. we're gonna c u sooon all fucked up in hell... so go eat ur motherz shit, and when i'll c u in hell u shit ... holla me burning asshole ... u know what fuck ur religion u dont even believe in jesus... so screw u assholes... and u know what we dont need ur fucking apology we're gonna screw ur fucking ass..!! anywayz go eat shit well so u get used to it when we feed it to u ... peace MOTHAFUCKER!!
The last bit is the best. After various threats and insults she signs off with 'peace'. I guess that would be the peace of the grave.

By the way, this so-called human goes by the name "roba adham". She can be reached at freshgirl2005@hotmail.com. Let her know what you think. Piece!

5 Comments:

Blogger jonz said...

Lovely people!

You can't help but laugh at their backwardsness.

Btw, though I'm sure you're aware, your pic of Cry Baby Mohammed (which goy me a threat aswell!) is on Zombies site.

http://www.zombietime.com/mohammed_image_archive/recent/

And check out some of the mail he's getting aswell

http://www.zombietime.com/mohammed_image_archive/mail/

Defintely a faith of tolerance & enlightenment.

10:35 AM  
Blogger fido said...

Send it my way....cue evil laughter.....

3:01 PM  
Blogger Wiccan said...

LOL.. Now that made my day. When are they going to learn it is just a fucking drawing.
I think I will write this person see what I get out of it.
LOL.
Hell Muhammad (may piss be upon him)

10:52 PM  
Blogger Revolution Radio said...

No wonder they beat their women!

5:46 AM  
Blogger Saleem Juma said...

Lemme tell ya this, Jesus loves his children, he loves them so much he humps them mourning night and day bitch, this is one of my homies, y'all need to just stop masturabating and convert to Islam and get it over with.

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home