Thursday, January 05, 2006

Pat Robertson: Putrid Sack of Pus

I swear I've scraped things off the bottom of my shoes that had more moral fortitude than Pat Robertson. I've coughed up stuff with more integrity. I once had an absess that was at least as smart.

"The Reverend Pat Robertson says Prime Minister Ariel Sharon's massive stroke could be God's punishment for giving up Israeli territory."

What a piece of excrement! Please, I'm begging someone, for the love of all that's holy, punch this sphincter in the face. Hard. Keep your arm straight. The power comes from your hips.

I'm going to use my Wraith powers to write a headline from the future.

"Pat Robertson Suffers Aneurism as God's Punishment for Being an Insufferable Dick."

1 Comments:

Blogger Pastorius said...

That's funny. You're even better when you're really, really pissed off.

:)

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home