Monday, May 23, 2005

Rant Wraith Is Retiring

That's right dear reader. After a year and several hundred posts I'm moving on. It's been an eventful year but I'm closing shop. I just started a new job and moved to a new city so obviously I'm quite busy. More than that though. I feel constrained by the blog format or at least the format I adopted for Rant Wraith. The ever-present blog deadline and the increasingly bizarre world we live in have forced me to take a break from the blogosphere.

Fear not dear reader. I'm just egotistical enough to think that the world needs my opinions. I will return to the blogosphere in the future, perhaps with a weekly essay or longer pieces of some kind. I just need to find the proper format. I'd also like to figure out a way to deliver these future essays in PDF format in addition to just plain blog text.

I should be back online by the fall. However, I will not post my new location to Rant Wraith. If you have ever emailed me in the past then I will send you an email with my new home. If you want to stay informed, drop me a note at rantwraith@yahoo.com. Otherwise, this is the end of a fun year. I'll leave Rant Wraith up for as long as Blogspot will let me. It's great to have a record of the past year.

Best wishes to my few readers out there. Have a safe summer and God bless.
tags:

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home