Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Rant Wraith is Moving

Rant Wraith is packing up the undisclosed location in greater metro Atlanta and moving the whole operation to .... the Kansas City area. I took a new job and we are moving at the end of May.

Here's the catch. I've never been to Kansas City. I went to St Louis for one day about 13 years ago. I've never been to Kansas at all. I'm looking for tips and insights into the KC area. Is there a brew pub or a fabulous local watering hole? A great used bookstore? Who are the local KC bloggers? The Wraith Wife and I are looking forward to a having a pile of little Wraith kids. Where should we live?

Give me a sense of the area. Throw me a bone here people. Leave a comment or send an email to rantwraith@yahoo.com.
tags:

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home