Tuesday, January 11, 2005

No Death Threats

Fear not dear reader. I am 100% free of death threats (at least any resulting from this blog). So far so good. It's a fine record that I am proud of and plan to keep. Plus I doubt anyone wishing to do me harm could get through the multiple layers of security that ring Wraith's Keep, my underground fortress deep below the Undisclosed Location.

And keep in mind that I am posting pictures of Muhammed as I find them. I have not altered them in any way (unlike other sites I won't link to that make a point of creating blasphemies - imagine what adolescents with PhotoShop can do). I'm only trying to prove the point made in my copy of A Concise Encyclopedia if Islam:

images: Contrary to popular belief, the Qur'an does not prohibit the making of images but does prohibit idol worship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home