Tuesday, November 09, 2004

CafePress.com, You Bastards

The pencilneck ninnies at Cafepress have deemed many of my images to be Prohibited Content. They fall at the far end of the Cafepress questionable content spectrum, in the dreaded Black Zone. I believe I have violated one of these policies:

- Use of KKK or other marks based on hate towards another group of people.
- Obscene and vulgar comments and offensive remarks that harass, threaten, defame or abuse others such as F*** (Ethnic Group).


This includes my colorful pink, green, or yellow "Kill More Jihadists" shirts (although how they make "Jihadists" into an ethnic group is beyond me). I liked those. Now they are Prohibited Content and cannot be displayed or sold. Sorry. Maybe I'll retitle the images, something like Flowers4Jihadists.jpg, and see if that sneaks under their radar. Maybe I need to find a new partner for my wares, a company that's not run by spineless Image Police.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home