Sunday, October 17, 2004

Kerry On Spirituality, Bush on Cutting Back

Kerry: As you know, this nation is on the brink of an apocalyptic catastrophe. Civilization as we know it is hanging on by a thread. Our culture has collapsed, our economy is in tatters, the human spirit is extinguished, children never laugh, God is dead, and families like Dick Cheney's are ashamed of their daughters, one of whom is a lesbian. All of this is because of George Bush.

Bush: The first thing we need to do is cut back. I'm not going to have a flu shot this year. I'm not even going to take a Tylenol. I'm going to have a root canal right here on this stage without Novocain.

Kerry: Spirituality is important to me. I've always felt that we humans are insignificant maggots scuttling across the muck of the universe, and that life itself is just a meaningless moment of agony between the suffocating stench of the womb and the foul decay of the grave.

1 Comments:

Blogger atrium42 said...

Good one! I never did get my bumper sticker that said MORE BUSH

www.atrium42.blogspot.com

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home