Friday, July 30, 2004

Frank Rich Wrong Again, Owes Rant Wraith new Lexus

Last week the High Priest of Overpaid Hacks Frank Rich accused the Administration of fear-mongering and wrote that "Odds are that the next John Ashcroft doomsday press conference will be timed to coincide with the run-up to Mr. Kerry's acceptance speech on Thursday night."

I took the bet and won. Frankie-boy, I'll let you off easy with the new Lexus. I need an IS300 Sports wagon, any color, with the moonroof package. Email me and we'll work out the delivery schedule.

But out of my freaking generous nature I'd be just as happy if you acknowledge your gross error in your Sunday NYT column; not even an apology (which is nearly impossible for a man afflicted with your ego), just a paragraph about how you were wrong and Rant Wraith, against the odds, was right.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"But out of my freaking generous nature I'd be just as happy if you acknowledge your gross error in your Sunday NYT column;"


Don't hold dinner waiting
Steve

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home