Tuesday, May 11, 2004

"To Be Honest, I Don't Want To Die"

An 18 year old Palestinian on a suicide bomb mission changed his mind and went to the Palestinian police to have the bomb vest defused.
Fearing they were about to be blown up, five security officers scattered in all directions, shouting at the youth, who looked about 14 but was actually 18 years old.

It turned out that the youth wanted someone to defuse the explosives.

Instead of being the mindless Islamic Jihad murder-bot, the young man actually had a very human reaction to having a bomb strapped to his chest. "I kept thinking of myself, of my family, and to be honest - I don't want to die." Keep thinking those good thoughts kid. I just hope we don't read next week in the back pages that he's been kill by his Islamic Jihad recruiters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home